ABOUT HARDY DESIGN
ABOUT HARDY DESIGN
- 16 Years in Graphic Design, Creative Direction, Art Direction
- 6 Years in Pre-Production, Production Design, Offset Press Operation
- Experience in 4 Geographic Locations:
- Midwest (Michigan)
- West Coast (California)
- Southwest (Colorado)
- Pacific Islands (Hawai‘i)
Resume View on Linkedin
Owner, Creative Director
My passion lies in inspiring and empowering others. For my clients, that means listening intuitively to what they’re saying in order to get to the root of the issues they’re facing. Then, in turn, using my creative talents, and those of my team, to create strategic solutions to solve these problems in the most uniquely fitting manner. For my team, I take very much the same approach, looking for ways to better communicate my ideas to them and, more importantly, to listen to their ideas and incorporate them collectively to develop solutions far greater than we could muster if working alone.
Pulling (and truly working) together allows Hardy Design Co. to thrive in pressure situations and experience the thrill of defying the odds and exceeding even their own expectations.
Over the years, I’ve explored my passions through my own business ventures, namely RE:Cause, a charity focused clothing company; Creative Spark Design, a creative studio focused on social change clients; and most recently with Hardy Design Co., which specializes in brand and design execution for small companies, solopreneurs, and agencies looking for external creative resources. Along with my own endeavors, I draw from past experiences working for various creative companies, both small and large, to provide the best direction and tutelage I can for my teams and the most innovative, on-target strategies possible for my clients.
Over the years, my team and I have amassed numerous awards, including more than 50 Addy Awards, as well as a Reggie for work with Silk Soy Milk on the “Green Caps for Green Energy” campaign.
• Hermes Creative Award Gold Winner – Wilbanks Energy Logistics Logo Design
• Hermes Creative Award Gold Winner – Wilbanks Energy Logistics Website Design
• 2009 ADCD Silver – Duracell Museum of the Obvious; for Duracell/Proctor & Gamble
• Reggie Award – Green Caps for Green Energy; for Silk/Whitewave Foods
• NDAC Denver 50 – Green Caps for Green Energy; for Silk/Whitewave Foods
• NDAC Denver 50 – Museum of the Obvious; website for Duracell/Proctor & Gamble
• National Addy Awards – National Silver Award for Direct Mail Marketing
• District 15 Addy Awards – Gold Award for Direct Mail Marketing
• Central Coast Addy Awards – 33 Awards including Gold Awards for Direct Mail Marketing, Corporate Identity and Industrial Self Promotion
• Central Coast Addy Awards – 23 awards including 2 Gold Addy Awards for poster design and Multi-Part Campaigns and Best of Advertising Award for Multi-Part Campaign
• PIA Awards of Southern California – 4 awards including the People’s Choice Award for Advertising Excellence